Future Classics Car Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Future Classics Car Club Forum

Main website (www.futureclassicscarclub.co.uk)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED***

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian V
Admin
Ian V

Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED*** Empty
PostSubject: Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED***   Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED*** EmptyJune 26th 2014, 5:44 pm

Once again we have a club stand booked for this popular event. I already have 12 passes here on email ready to print off. Each pass covers the car and occupants.

There is a slight change in price this year. Each ticket will admit one car and a single occupant at the admission charge of £8, more than one
occupant will be £10. This is payable as you enter the show.

We will need to be on site by 10am so it will mean a fairly early start, but this show is definitely worth it.
Please Note ! THOSE ARRIVING AFTER 11am MAY NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE CLUB STAND AREA AND MAY BE DIRECTED TO PUBLIC PARKING.

This year we again on the cricket pitch in front of the main school building.

The website for this event for those who haven't been before is here : http://kimboltoncountryfayre.com/ . There is something for everyone at this one with numerous craft stalls plus ring displays going on.

I have a few already on the list for this one so please if you want to come along act now !

List so far

Myself............Corvette
Kevin.............Viper
Phil................TVR Griff 400

Last edited by Ian V on July 5th 2014, 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.futureclassicscarclub.co.uk
LowiePete

LowiePete

PostSubject: Re: Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED***   Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED*** EmptyJune 26th 2014, 8:16 pm

Ian,

I'm going to be a floating voter on this one. I've already booked a place
with the PH guys. However, 2014 seems to be a bumper year over there,
so I might jump over to yours to give someone else a chance. We'll play
it by ear...

BTW, you're right, it's a great show!

Regards,
Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.caronia2.info/
Cerberowner

Cerberowner

PostSubject: Re: Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED***   Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED*** EmptyJune 28th 2014, 4:10 pm

Hi Ian

As I said at LM, I'm unfortunately going have to give this a miss; shame it's a good show.
Back to top Go down
Ian V
Admin
Ian V

PostSubject: Re: Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED***   Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED*** EmptyJune 28th 2014, 5:46 pm

Cerberowner wrote:
Hi Ian

As I said at LM, I'm unfortunately going have to give this a miss; shame it's a good show.

No worries Mike. The dates for next years LM are out already. It's 13-14 June next year.
Back to top Go down
Ian V
Admin
Ian V

PostSubject: Re: Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED***   Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED*** EmptyJune 30th 2014, 10:06 am

As per my email to all club members earlier today, if we have not got five cars 'definitely' attending by next Sat (5th) then I will be cancelling our club stand.

I have never missed this show in maybe 10 years, but if that's what it takes then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Ian V
Admin
Ian V

PostSubject: Re: Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED***   Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED*** EmptyJuly 1st 2014, 11:18 am

So after yesterdays email the silence regarding future events has been deafening.  Rolling Eyes 

After discussion last night the only other one on the list (Phil) for Kimbolton has now booked a place with PH so unless something major changes in the next few days this is dead in the water.

Please, if these shows are 'not your thing' then please let me know what you DO want to do. I'm not a mind reader.  No
Back to top Go down
The Stig

The Stig

PostSubject: Re: Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED***   Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED*** EmptyJuly 1st 2014, 12:44 pm

afro I've booked with PH just I case you do not get 5 booked in by Saturday. If you do l will cancel my place with PHeads
Phil
Back to top Go down
Ian V
Admin
Ian V

PostSubject: Re: Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED***   Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED*** EmptyJuly 1st 2014, 1:05 pm

The Stig wrote:
 afro I've booked with PH just I case you do not get 5 booked in by Saturday. If you do l will cancel my place with PHeads
Phil

That's fine Phil. TBH can't see it happening, in fact as things stand at the moment can't see there being any attendances this year apart from Little Gransden. Also if nothing changes and unless someone else wants to take on the 'running' of the club, can see that being it for the club. Really, really pissed off with things right now, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Mr M

PostSubject: Re: Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED***   Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED*** EmptyJuly 1st 2014, 7:38 pm

Hi mate - Sadly I have a gig in the Norfolk area the night before so I can't do this one this year.. usually it one of my faves !
Back to top Go down
LowiePete

LowiePete

PostSubject: Re: Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED***   Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED*** EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 1:42 am

Hello Ian,
Well, it looks like the PH quota has been filled. However, with the doubt
that you have cast, I'm wondering if it's wise to jump ship over to FCCC
only to find that you pull the plug and I end up unable to attend at all.

Basically, I'm interested in attending this show - no matter which area
my car occupies. Over to you  sunny 

Regards,
Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.caronia2.info/
Ian V
Admin
Ian V

PostSubject: Re: Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED***   Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED*** EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 7:55 am

LowiePete wrote:
Hello Ian,
Well, it looks like the PH quota has been filled. However, with the doubt
that you have cast, I'm wondering if it's wise to jump ship over to FCCC
only to find that you pull the plug and I end up unable to attend at all.

Basically, I'm interested in attending this show - no matter which area
my car occupies. Over to you  sunny 

Regards,
Steve

Steve,

Since my email around the group on Monday I have had NO new bookings for this or any other show. It is looking very likely that the attendance of FCCC at Kimbolton will be cancelled. I see you have a slot with Darren, in your position I would stay as you are.

Back to top Go down
The Stig

The Stig

PostSubject: Re: Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED***   Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED*** EmptyJuly 4th 2014, 5:08 pm

[quote="Ian V"]Once again we have a club stand booked for this popular event. I already have 12 passes here on email ready to print off. Each pass covers the car and occupants.

There is a slight change in price this year. Each ticket will admit one car and a single occupant at the admission charge of £8, more than one
occupant will be £10. This is payable as you enter the show.

We will need to be on site by 10am so it will mean a fairly early start, but this show is definitely worth it.
Please Note ! THOSE ARRIVING AFTER 11am MAY NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE CLUB STAND AREA AND MAY BE DIRECTED TO PUBLIC PARKING.

This year we again on the cricket pitch in front of the main school building.

The website for this event for those who haven't been before is here : http://kimboltoncountryfayre.com/ . There is something for everyone at this one with numerous craft stalls plus ring displays going on.

I have a few already on the list for this one so please if you want to come along act now !

[b]List so far

Myself............Corvette
Kevin.............Viper
Phil................TVR Griff 400]
Back to top Go down
Ian V
Admin
Ian V

PostSubject: Re: Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED***   Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED*** EmptyJuly 4th 2014, 5:39 pm

Phil,

Thanks for bringing this back to the fore, however, I think we all know that our attendance at this show is dead in the water.

I will leave things until tomorrow around 12 noon, if by that point there are not 5 cars (fat chance) I will be emailing the organiser to cancel.

I must say that I am really disappointed with the outcome of this, and to be honest the whole club at the moment. The total apathy following the email and the thread at the head of this 'events' section really does make me question mine and the clubs future.  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Ian V
Admin
Ian V

PostSubject: Re: Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED***   Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED*** EmptyJuly 5th 2014, 12:48 pm

***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED***   Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED*** Empty

Back to top Go down

Kimbolton Country Fayre - Sunday 13th July ***ATTENDANCE CANCELLED***
Page 1 of 1