Future Classics Car Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Future Classics Car Club Forum

Main website (www.futureclassicscarclub.co.uk)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nigel Lewis

Nigel Lewis

Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!!   Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!! EmptyAugust 12th 2010, 10:57 pm

I hear that another vehicle will be joining the Wedge Fleet down there in Eynsbury very soon lol!
You will soon have more cars than the FCCC has members affraid
Back to top Go down
Ian V
Admin
Ian V

PostSubject: Re: Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!!   Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!! EmptyAugust 13th 2010, 8:28 am

Not another one ! He's worse than you Nigel.

Just spotted the post on PH 'wedge' forum, so I now know what's coming ! Lovely car if it's the one I,m thinking of. The rember the guy who's selling it (Wayne) from my wedge days. Nice guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.futureclassicscarclub.co.uk
Nigel Lewis

Nigel Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!!   Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!! EmptyAugust 13th 2010, 4:21 pm

I must admit, i did have a momentary thought myself, but luckily i couldn`t find the cheque book lol!

Back to top Go down
Andy H

Andy H

PostSubject: Re: Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!!   Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!! EmptyAugust 13th 2010, 10:50 pm

Hi

You want pics! Still can't do them on this system!
Ian I will send you a couple then you can post them up if you like!

Andy
Back to top Go down
Andy H

Andy H

PostSubject: Re: Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!!   Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!! EmptyAugust 13th 2010, 11:02 pm

I am looking for help next Sunday collecting the car! (22/8/10)
Back to top Go down
Nigel Lewis

Nigel Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!!   Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!! EmptyAugust 14th 2010, 8:12 am

You want someone to drive it back, count me in, I`m sure you will be able to keep up in your Rover 75/Civic/Cerb/350i/280i(i think i got them all!) lol!

No, seriously though, I would be able to run you over to collect it, but would have to be later in the day, around tea-time if that is any help.
Let me know if you need me, as i`m sure that you want to collect it early on, but if you get stuck, give me a shout and i will run you over.
Nigel.

PS, where abouts have you got to collect it from?
Back to top Go down
Nigel Lewis

Nigel Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!!   Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!! EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 8:03 pm

Dam you Andy, why did you have to start me off, those bloody classifieds should be banned. Now i`ve just got to pluck up the courage to tell her in doors affraid

Back to top Go down
Andy H

Andy H

PostSubject: Re: Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!!   Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!! EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 8:17 pm

Nigel

What have you got then! Come on you want to tell us!

Andy
Back to top Go down
Nigel Lewis

Nigel Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!!   Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!! EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 8:21 pm

To be unvailed at a meeting soon Laughing

Clue, it has 6 cylinders lol!
Back to top Go down
Andy H

Andy H

PostSubject: Re: Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!!   Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!! EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 8:21 pm

Nigel

MORE important have you told Sue yet!

I would ring to find out but that may give the game away especially if you talk with a high voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!! Icon_tongue
Back to top Go down
Andy H

Andy H

PostSubject: Re: Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!!   Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!! EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 8:23 pm

How about at Stamford when I will unvail my new motor!!!
Back to top Go down
Nigel Lewis

Nigel Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!!   Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!! EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 8:26 pm

Its Sue`s 50th birthday next Wednesday, and what a presentCome on Andy, Post some pictures!!!! Woohoo (all be it she still carn`t drive)
Just hope she likes it, though 8 cylinders would be a little ott lol!

Yep, more than likely Stamford Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andy H

Andy H

PostSubject: Re: Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!!   Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!! EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 8:34 pm

Well its got to be a Ugly car or similar then! Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!! Icon_cheers

50th Birthday, that's a good excuse, just like me with the 280i for Rose's 65th
Back to top Go down
Nigel Lewis

Nigel Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!!   Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!! EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 8:38 pm

What you need is a nice MG ZT to sit alongside your 75 Laughing You know you want to, go on, its a proper car with 8 cylinders lol!
Back to top Go down
Ian V
Admin
Ian V

PostSubject: Re: Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!!   Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!! EmptyAugust 17th 2010, 7:51 am

Blimey !!! You two are as bad as each other ! Some people are only allowed one 'toy'. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Nigel Lewis

Nigel Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!!   Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!! EmptyAugust 17th 2010, 9:02 am

Ian, its my contribution to Global Warming. I work on the basis, that the more cars i own, then the less cars other people car drive, and as i can only drive one at a time will reduce the number of cars on the road at anyone time. Thus reducing the amount of CO2 put into the air lol!
A much more responsible approach than being a hooligan at 160mph affraid down a runway lol!

So, me thinks that you shouls also be doing your bit for the enviroment Cool
Back to top Go down
Ian V
Admin
Ian V

PostSubject: Re: Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!!   Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!! EmptyAugust 17th 2010, 9:33 am

If only I could Nigel.
Back to top Go down
Andy H

Andy H

PostSubject: Re: Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!!   Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!! EmptyAugust 21st 2010, 7:09 pm

Hi

Well it's home, and I will try and post up some pics over the next couple of days if not I will copy them to Ian so he can do it!

O! what a car, it should come with a Public Health Warning and ear defenders! Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!! Icon_lol

Hope to see you at Stamford, are we going to meet at the same place as last year?

Andy
Back to top Go down
Ian V
Admin
Ian V

PostSubject: Re: Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!!   Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!! EmptyAugust 21st 2010, 7:28 pm

Andy, will post up and email meet point details after the weekend. Phil has suggested a different pub a little nearer to Stamford to meet at.

Glad you like the SEAC. Always loved them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!!   Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Come on Andy, Post some pictures!!!!
Page 1 of 1