Future Classics Car Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Future Classics Car Club Forum

Main website (www.futureclassicscarclub.co.uk)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

October meeting Sunday 3rd.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian V
Admin
Ian V

October meeting Sunday 3rd. Empty
PostSubject: October meeting Sunday 3rd.   October meeting Sunday 3rd. EmptySeptember 23rd 2010, 9:30 am

Hi all,

Our normal 2nd Sunday meeting date would be the 10th October, but as some of us are attending the Hawker Restorations visit on the 17th I thought it may be worth moving our meeting date forward by one week.

I therefore propose that the October meet should be on Sunday October 3rd at the Foldgate Inn as normal. Could all those wishing to attend please let me know by Wednesday next week so as I can book with the pub. Times will be 11.45 for 12 noon as normal.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.futureclassicscarclub.co.uk
pk 500

pk 500

PostSubject: Re: October meeting Sunday 3rd.   October meeting Sunday 3rd. EmptySeptember 23rd 2010, 8:28 pm

Sue and me please cheers
Back to top Go down
Nigel Lewis

Nigel Lewis

PostSubject: Re: October meeting Sunday 3rd.   October meeting Sunday 3rd. EmptySeptember 24th 2010, 9:03 am

Will have to give this one a miss unfortunately, would have also struggled for the 10th as well this time anyway. Dam holidays, always seem to get in the way lol!
Back to top Go down
pk 500

pk 500

PostSubject: Re: October meeting Sunday 3rd.   October meeting Sunday 3rd. EmptySeptember 26th 2010, 7:20 pm

Nigel Lewis wrote:
Will have to give this one a miss unfortunately, would have also struggled for the 10th as well this time anyway. Dam holidays, always seem to get in the way lol!
Are you coming to hawker on the 17th
Back to top Go down
Nigel Lewis

Nigel Lewis

PostSubject: Re: October meeting Sunday 3rd.   October meeting Sunday 3rd. EmptySeptember 26th 2010, 9:36 pm

Hi Paul, no, we are going to Oulton park for the final round of the Tuscan challenge that weekend, and will probably stay over, so won`t be back in time.
Back to top Go down
Ian V
Admin
Ian V

PostSubject: Re: October meeting Sunday 3rd.   October meeting Sunday 3rd. EmptySeptember 28th 2010, 12:43 pm

I have booked for 10 for Sunday. We will be joined by Kev & Helen and David & Susie who came along to Gt Yarmouth.

Anyone else to join us ?

Back to top Go down
Mr M

PostSubject: Re: October meeting Sunday 3rd.   October meeting Sunday 3rd. EmptyOctober 1st 2010, 6:40 pm

Probably give Sunday a miss Ian - long drive in the rain doesn't appeal even though the social does. Hopefully we'll have a better day next month. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ian V
Admin
Ian V

PostSubject: Re: October meeting Sunday 3rd.   October meeting Sunday 3rd. EmptyOctober 1st 2010, 8:31 pm

Let's hope so Colin. Had enough of this bloody rain today after a site visit down in Thurrock. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mr M

PostSubject: Re: October meeting Sunday 3rd.   October meeting Sunday 3rd. EmptyOctober 1st 2010, 9:05 pm

Crickey that's a hike mate. Still - good to be busy. Been crap all day in St Neots. Hope you all have a good time Sunday anyway. ttfn.
Back to top Go down
Ian V
Admin
Ian V

PostSubject: Re: October meeting Sunday 3rd.   October meeting Sunday 3rd. EmptyOctober 4th 2010, 7:41 am

Thanks to everyone who came along yesterday, dispite the 'wonderful' weather and all in their 'proper' cars as well !
Back to top Go down
NASCAR

NASCAR

PostSubject: Re: October meeting Sunday 3rd.   October meeting Sunday 3rd. EmptyOctober 4th 2010, 8:05 pm

Thanks Ian very enjoyable. As you say weather a bit grim but when lack of traffic allowed 600 horses good fun. Thanks for your comment recently about being a bloody hooligan at my age it's a real compliment !

The 88 and 47 rule.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October meeting Sunday 3rd.   October meeting Sunday 3rd. Empty

Back to top Go down

October meeting Sunday 3rd.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Future Classics Car Club Forum :: Events Section :: Monthly Meetings-
Jump to: