Future Classics Car Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Future Classics Car Club Forum

Main website (www.futureclassicscarclub.co.uk)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monster Trucks Live Road Trip 2013. Sat 18th May

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian V
Admin
Ian V

Monster Trucks Live Road Trip 2013. Sat 18th May Empty
PostSubject: Monster Trucks Live Road Trip 2013. Sat 18th May   Monster Trucks Live Road Trip 2013. Sat 18th May EmptyMarch 25th 2013, 9:24 am

This event has been organised by Amelia and Greg as part of their promotion for their 'Monster Trucks Live' main event in September. We have kindly been invited to join in the run out (with a difference).

The run will start at Lollipop Diner (A143 Bury Road, Hepworth, Suffolk, IP22 2PY) @ 9.30am for a 10.00am depart. After a couple of drop off events during the day it will finish at Krazy Horse Custom in Bury St Edmunds where food will be served. This will need to be pre booked as part of your registration for the event.

To join in the fun you do need to register on the website below (including your food). There is a minimum donation of £10 per person to cover food and a donation to their chosen charity, EACH (East Anglian Children's Hospice's).

All the details are available HERE

Looks like a great day out and for a great cause.

Monster Trucks Live Road Trip 2013. Sat 18th May 221613_600087883352383_1377842038_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.futureclassicscarclub.co.uk
Ian V
Admin
Ian V

PostSubject: Re: Monster Trucks Live Road Trip 2013. Sat 18th May   Monster Trucks Live Road Trip 2013. Sat 18th May EmptyApril 15th 2013, 6:10 pm

Another 'bump' for this event arranged by club members Greg and Amelia.

Please sign up on the 'Monster Trucks Live' website if you are intending to go along.
Back to top Go down
Ian V
Admin
Ian V

PostSubject: Re: Monster Trucks Live Road Trip 2013. Sat 18th May   Monster Trucks Live Road Trip 2013. Sat 18th May EmptyMay 8th 2013, 5:37 pm

Final push for this event with just over a week to go now.
Back to top Go down
Ian V
Admin
Ian V

PostSubject: Re: Monster Trucks Live Road Trip 2013. Sat 18th May   Monster Trucks Live Road Trip 2013. Sat 18th May EmptyMay 20th 2013, 12:56 pm

Good little run out at this event on Saturday. Not as many cars as expected with some 20 registering and not bothering to turn up by all accounts.

First stop should have been the EACH children's hospice but they decided at the last minute that they were not happy with certain things so that didn't happen. Still wanted the money though ! So 1st stop became Snetterton circuit. Not a huge amount going on, looked like an open pit lane type of event with a mix of cars and bikes. Bikes on the old 200 circuit and cars on the 100.

Second stop was Corvette Kingdom up near North Walsham. A couple of very nice 1963 Vette's in there including the very first ever pre production 63, as well as a number of C3 Corvette's in various stages of work. Must say the owner (Scott) really did get on my tits though. Afraid he knows it all, and is more than happy to tell you so ! Having heard about some of his work from others, I would beg to differ and no way would I take a car of mine there !

After Corvette Kingdom it was back to Krazy Horse in Bury St Edmunds for a look round and some food. I didn't make this part. After the time spent at Corvette Kingdom I took the view that it would be far to late getting home after the trip back to Bury and baled out. Mr K confirmed later that my food that I paid for was very good !!!!!

Anyway, thanks goes to Greg and Amelia for all the effort that goes into arranging these events.

Here's one of the '63's from Corvette Kingdom.

Monster Trucks Live Road Trip 2013. Sat 18th May 217322_4914321338647_796659607_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Trucks Live Road Trip 2013. Sat 18th May   Monster Trucks Live Road Trip 2013. Sat 18th May Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Trucks Live Road Trip 2013. Sat 18th May
Page 1 of 1