Future Classics Car Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Future Classics Car Club Forum

Main website (www.futureclassicscarclub.co.uk)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Petrolhead Newbie :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
daniel.pallant.5

daniel.pallant.5

Petrolhead Newbie :) Empty
PostSubject: Petrolhead Newbie :)   Petrolhead Newbie :) EmptyMay 7th 2013, 11:45 am

Hi all.
I saw your Facebook post on Duxford via V8UK. I live in Manea (March), Im a complete petrol head (and mechanic by trade), I'm in the Cambridge and District Classic Car Club already but my need for a daily driver that i can take to shows might leave me a bit too modern for the CDCCC. My current fleet is a 4.6 P38a Range Rover 2001, and 1996 Mazda Bongo which is undergoing surgery to install a Lexus V8 and a Fiesta RS1800 track slave that isn't finished. When my Mazda is done that will become general Bacon sandwich and tea wagon and a tow car for anything else that breaks down. The rangie will go and be replaced by.. (feel free to discuss).. a Mitsubishi GTO/ 3000GT, a BMW 840, E36 325/M3 Cab, E30 325 Cab, Merc 190 Cosworth and anything cheap and shiny. Well, that's me in a short paragraph. Hope I can fit in and make some new petrol head friends Smile

Dan.
Back to top Go down
Ian V
Admin
Ian V

Petrolhead Newbie :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petrolhead Newbie :)   Petrolhead Newbie :) EmptyMay 7th 2013, 12:23 pm

Hi Dan,

Good to see you on here. Things tend to be a bit quiet on here a lot of the time, but please keep checking in !

Would be good to see you at one of the events during the year. One of our members did have a BMW 850 for a while so if you need any info on that model he may be able to help you.

If you would like to be added to our e mailing list drop me an email on future.classics@btinternet.com and I'll add you to my list. That way you'll get details of all upcoming events straight to your mailbox.

Cheers

Ian V
Back to top Go down
http://www.futureclassicscarclub.co.uk

Petrolhead Newbie :)
Page 1 of 1