Future Classics Car Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Future Classics Car Club Forum

Main website (www.futureclassicscarclub.co.uk)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A bit quite in here.

Go down 
+2
Nigel Lewis
Ian V
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Andy H

Andy H

A bit quite in here. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bit quite in here.   A bit quite in here. - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2010, 10:20 am

Hi Nigel

Static charging means the car is not moving/running and is being charged from an exterior source!

Colin that port is for the Anderson lead for jump starting the car as the access to the batt is poor! Nigel's idea in the word of a little furry animal "SIMPLE" A bit quite in here. - Page 2 Icon_scratch

Now are you going to spend some more money and come up to the meeeting on Sunday so we can look and this new car!

Andy
Back to top Go down
Nigel Lewis

Nigel Lewis

PostSubject: Re: A bit quite in here.   A bit quite in here. - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2010, 10:32 am

I don`t Know, all these people posting in the daytime, why is everyone at home when theres work to do Laughing
Anyway, about to take the Sag over to the hillbillies at three holes for its MOT, then into see Matt to book the Griff in for its annual servive, and sort a charging issue out. The ignition light is staying on. Had this problem couple of years ago, and ended up having the alternator re-wired. So, lets hope there is enough charge in the battery to get it to Sebring.

Colin, you must change your car more often, as it seems to have turned the weather. Lovely roof off motoring opportunities bounce
Back to top Go down
Ian V
Admin
Ian V

PostSubject: Re: A bit quite in here.   A bit quite in here. - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2010, 10:52 am

Andy H wrote:

Now are you going to spend some more money and come up to the meeeting on Sunday so we can look at this new car!

Andy

Yeah go on Colin, you no you want to ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.futureclassicscarclub.co.uk
The Stig

The Stig

PostSubject: Re: A bit quite in here.   A bit quite in here. - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2010, 11:00 am

Nigel Lewis wrote:
Lovely roof off motoring opportunities bounce

Topless in Boston today!! bounce

Phil study
Back to top Go down
Nigel Lewis

Nigel Lewis

PostSubject: Re: A bit quite in here.   A bit quite in here. - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2010, 11:02 am

Phil, how can you be topless with that helmet on all day Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Stig

The Stig

PostSubject: Re: A bit quite in here.   A bit quite in here. - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2010, 11:05 am

Nigel Lewis wrote:
Phil, how can you be topless with that helmet on all day Laughing

Tuesday is STIGS day off

Phil afro
Back to top Go down
Andy H

Andy H

PostSubject: Re: A bit quite in here.   A bit quite in here. - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2010, 11:10 am

Go on Colin come on up on Sunday, If your worried about getting lost you can follow me! A bit quite in here. - Page 2 Icon_surprised

Andy
Back to top Go down
Andy H

Andy H

PostSubject: Re: A bit quite in here.   A bit quite in here. - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2010, 11:32 am

Well its of to the shops! Which topless one to take! A bit quite in here. - Page 2 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Mr M

PostSubject: Re: A bit quite in here.   A bit quite in here. - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2010, 1:52 pm

Andy H wrote:
Go on Colin come on up on Sunday, If your worried about getting lost you can follow me! A bit quite in here. - Page 2 Icon_surprised

Andy

Oh.. ok then. I'd better start saving Smile .The paint isn't really there yet though. Well I've ordered the cigar lighter adaptor from CTeck. The guy in Tourettes Car Parts in St Neots (aka expletives R us) looked at me like I'd just asked for half a pound of sprouts when I mentioned Anderson connector and then just pointed me in the direction of the cigar lighter adaptors,none of which were of any use for what I'd just requested. Rolling Eyes Sadly Mr Mold doesn't have any work for a Tuesday so I just get on with stuff around the house. bounce
Back to top Go down
Andy H

Andy H

PostSubject: Re: A bit quite in here.   A bit quite in here. - Page 2 EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 8:39 pm

Colin (AK Capt Slow, FCCC version.)

Are you still intending on going up to the meeting on Sunday, if so do you want to go in convoy!

If you do leave mine around 10.45-50 OK

Andy
Back to top Go down
Mr M

PostSubject: Re: A bit quite in here.   A bit quite in here. - Page 2 EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 9:30 pm

Andy (AKA Captain Clutch)

Should be ok though it might be difficult winching it up to your maisonsette ! I've only seen your garages. Laughing meet you there if I can remember where they are. Smile
Back to top Go down
Andy H

Andy H

PostSubject: Re: A bit quite in here.   A bit quite in here. - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2010, 7:40 pm

Well Colin you made it round to my car park, your car does look good in the flesh/plastic, just a shame you didn't know how to open the bonnet. A bit quite in here. - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
O! and don'y worry about scrapping your front spolier on your drive it give's the car some character! A bit quite in here. - Page 2 Icon_lol

Andy
Back to top Go down
Mr M

PostSubject: Re: A bit quite in here.   A bit quite in here. - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2010, 7:56 pm

Thanks Andy. Going to try some T-Cut grey colour fast on it. See if that's any good.
Back to top Go down
Mr M

PostSubject: Again   A bit quite in here. - Page 2 EmptyMay 31st 2010, 12:44 pm

Suppose everyone else has got a social life ! Laughing My day is cleaning the house,doing some school reports, some music stuff. Hey ho. Did anyone manage to get a beer in ? I couldn't be bothered in the end through lack of interest, but the curried chips and cup of coffee were certainly a highlight.
Back to top Go down
Ian V
Admin
Ian V

PostSubject: Re: A bit quite in here.   A bit quite in here. - Page 2 EmptyJune 1st 2010, 7:43 am

Mr M wrote:
Suppose everyone else has got a social life ! Laughing My day is cleaning the house,doing some school reports, some music stuff. Hey ho. Did anyone manage to get a beer in ? I couldn't be bothered in the end through lack of interest, but the curried chips and cup of coffee were certainly a highlight.

Looks like everyone else has been busy since Sunday (myself included at Santa Pod). Was going to join you for a beer but got talking with Chris and before I knew it lunch hour was nearly over.
Back to top Go down
Nigel Lewis

Nigel Lewis

PostSubject: Re: A bit quite in here.   A bit quite in here. - Page 2 EmptyJune 1st 2010, 8:51 am

A bit quite in here. - Page 2 Lol
Mr M wrote:
Suppose everyone else has got a social life ! Laughing Did anyone manage to get a beer in ? I couldn't be bothered in the end through lack of interest,

It was that hat mate, it didn`t match your eye colour, perhaps people felt a little conspicuous being next to it A bit quite in here. - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
Mr M

PostSubject: Re: A bit quite in here.   A bit quite in here. - Page 2 EmptyJune 1st 2010, 9:04 am

mmm. I've been looking like a nutter ever since that move to the Fens for two years !!! Nearly did me in. Maybe it's time for a hair cut and a new hat. Laughing

Beers next time then. Smile
Back to top Go down
pk 500

pk 500

PostSubject: Re: A bit quite in here.   A bit quite in here. - Page 2 EmptyJune 6th 2010, 9:18 pm

Very Happy I sold the pram today so now need another new car
Back to top Go down
Mr M

PostSubject: Re: A bit quite in here.   A bit quite in here. - Page 2 EmptyJune 6th 2010, 9:44 pm

What be the pram ? Did you get caught by Anya !
Back to top Go down
pk 500

pk 500

PostSubject: Re: A bit quite in here.   A bit quite in here. - Page 2 EmptyJune 7th 2010, 6:07 pm

No thanks she`s all yours m8, no the colt convertable is the pram lol
Back to top Go down
Mr M

PostSubject: Re: A bit quite in here.   A bit quite in here. - Page 2 EmptyJune 7th 2010, 9:20 pm

pk 500 wrote:
No thanks she`s all yours m8

You're too generous. Laughing

Ah the Colt. Fair doos.
Back to top Go down
Andy H

Andy H

PostSubject: Re: A bit quite in here.   A bit quite in here. - Page 2 EmptyJune 7th 2010, 11:08 pm

Hi

I think the way Mr M keeps on about her, he really secretly would like to be caught by Anya. I also think Ian as the organiser should do the decent thing and organise it!
What does anybody else think!

Andy
Back to top Go down
Ian V
Admin
Ian V

PostSubject: Re: A bit quite in here.   A bit quite in here. - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2010, 8:06 am

Andy H wrote:
Hi

I think the way Mr M keeps on about her, he really secretly would like to be caught by Anya. I also think Ian as the organiser should do the decent thing and organise it!

Andy

Nooo way Andy ! I,ve had too much to do with Anya already thanks !
Back to top Go down
Mr M

PostSubject: Re: A bit quite in here.   A bit quite in here. - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2010, 9:29 am

Andy H wrote:
Hi

I think the way Mr M keeps on about her, he really secretly would like to be caught by Anya.

Andy

Interesting - I think I go "on about her" far less than other members I shan't care to mention. You all know who you are. Rolling Eyes

Laughing

Actually my less civilised response would be "I think you're talking bollocks Andy".. hey no change there then ! Laughing

Ooh and I suppose I ought to follow that with a lol! . (All in good humour of course)
)
Back to top Go down
Ian V
Admin
Ian V

PostSubject: Re: A bit quite in here.   A bit quite in here. - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2010, 11:37 am

FIGHT !!!!!

A bit quite in here. - Page 2 Handbag

A bit quite in here. - Page 2 Fishslap

A bit quite in here. - Page 2 Lightsaber_duel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit quite in here.   A bit quite in here. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A bit quite in here.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next